So what’s the difference between a Web Reference and a Service Reference? Well basically, a Web Reference is a wrapper over wsdl.exe and a Service Reference is a wrapper over svcutil.exe. Service references also have some additional configuration options and are a good choice when planning to consume WCF services.
- RT @diomedes66: Monument Valley Arizona @pepou_la @arourasangels1 @CUMALi_YILDIZ @obashinonya @esinti_51 @lollita1703 http://t.co/Rm6UoNCtZr 11 hours ago
- RT @debsylee: :) "Sir, I thought I just told you no pictures from here." http://t.co/67tjlzU3M2 RT @Fascinating_P 22 hours ago
- Halfpenny is on fire. Second half with everything to play for. 1 day ago
- Went upstairs at #gym and took weigh in and found 100kg. My feet aching had already told me this! 1 day ago
- So Priestland and Jones to get #wales over the gain line. Coming up, it is. 1 day ago