So what’s the difference between a Web Reference and a Service Reference? Well basically, a Web Reference is a wrapper over wsdl.exe and a Service Reference is a wrapper over svcutil.exe. Service references also have some additional configuration options and are a good choice when planning to consume WCF services.
- No Charlton Heston titles returned by Netflix UK search. #disappointed #surprised 17 hours ago
- RT @Bonn1eGreer: #marinelepen is an astute & very intelligent woman. She didn't reach out to #ukip out of "le bleu". #nigelfarage 17 hours ago
- RT @KellyDannielle: Why protect the NHS? "I wouldn't be alive without it - our finest public service" - Stephen Hawking http://t.co/IJBrHU… 17 hours ago
- And here is something similar in Britain, ghyll scrambling in Keswick. 19 hours ago
- Remembering Wadi Mujib Siq Trail. It was great and left me wanting more of that water and climbing thing. 19 hours ago